Present at the “The Future” themed Halloween party:
- Ripley and Kane (Alien)
- Obama Christ
- Dr. Who
- Axiom passenger (Wallâ€¢E)
- Miss Galaxie 1959 (yeah, that was me)
- Star Trek TOS and TNG
- Jayne, Inara, and the “Two by two, hands of blue” guys (Firefly)
- Seth Gecko and Santanico Pandemonium (From Dusk Til Dawn)
- OctoMummy and her archeologist
- 2012, uh, “ascenders”
- My New Bikini Body (STAR magazine cover)
- Illegal Aliens (aliens in convict stripes)
- Fortune teller
- Robot vampires
- Pigs In Space
- Jessica 6 (Logan’s Run)
- Zombie (only one!)
- Jane Jetson
- a few others, yeesh!
Snapshots taken by me, @jgamet, and @lesafumi are posted on my flickr page. Professional photos to come later. Also, stay tuned for photos from my current client’s office Halloween party, which was postponed due to snow and is being held this coming week!
One Reply to “This (was) Halloween”
Looks like it was an amazing party! Joe & Megan have officially outdone anything I’ve ever done! 😀 You looked FABULOUS! I think your costume was by far my favorite!